Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Reasons 10/24/2006

From what has been told
From what I have been sold
I wanted to have someone
to love me
I realized, justification of means
don’t mean shit
when the bitch
can’t comprehend my beliefs

EXPLAIN TO ME NOW
EXPLAIN TO ME HOW
I WAS THE GUILTY SUBJECT
THE ONE YOU HAD TO FUCK WITH
I TRIED TO DO ALL I COULD
BUT HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO WRONG
I HAVE PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT
too long

Those times we spent together
the habitual harmonious times
The glistening in your eyes
I thought there was happiness within

But.

EXPLAIN TO ME NOW
EXPLAIN TO ME HOW
You could fuck another
BREAK THE TRUST
WE BUILT TOGETHER
REASONS
GRIEVANCES
DECIEVANCES

This is the last time
There’s no way out of a lie
A lie of Life
That you so lead me to believe
Now I lye here Bleeding
Out the Trust
You had to FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment