Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Emotional Masquerade 12/28/2006

There's times when I want something more, something more like me.  There's times when this dress rehearsal seems incomplete, but you see the colors in me like no one else, and behind your dark glasses, you're something else.  You're really lovely underneath it all.  You want to love me underneath it all.  I'm really lucky underneath it all.  You're really lovely.  I see how love can bleed like a bitch with all the shit you have put me through, but I thought we could be happy together.  I thought there was a reason to spend time with you and in the end get fucked over.  I’ll show you the way to fuck it up, but I have no reason, you’re the only one who can understand me, or so I thought.

Feeling Empty On the Inside
Grieving over the loss of what was harmony
Shrieking over the thought of the inevitable
Spreading, Teething, Succeeding
You succubus
you fuckin' bitch
Why did I have to think there was something within all this?
I tried on this life that we put together
I wore it with deepest respect
But look
What the fuck, is this what I get?
I helped you
lead you to become a better person
But look, you tore away this life
 that we worked so hard to keep away from submission
….I’m waiting here
Wondering was it worth it
all that that shit
All those times
I thought there was happiness
But it was coveting bliss
I turn my back
I learn that
wasn't the one
wasn't fun
wasn't there
wasn't near
wasn't
wasn't what you wanted

Needles and Bruises can hurt, but emotional turmoil is eternal




No comments:

Post a Comment